Grand Canal Theater, a world-class location for live performances is about 10 minutes driving
Dublin Airport is within driving distance.
By aircoach you will reach the Lansdowne Road stop, at Ballsbridge Inn, D4 Hotel. The service is available every 15 minutes.
By foot walk by the side of the hotel down Lansdowne Road, through the traffic lights at Shelbourne Road towards AVIVA Stadium.
• Go through the level crossing gates over the DART railway lines. The Stadium is on the left.
• Follow the road around to the right, over the bridge, and Sandymount Hotel is on the right hand side.
By car keep straight to the roundabout in front of you.
• Take the exit towards Dublin City Centre.
• Cross the motorway and take the slipway down onto the M1.
• On the motorway stay in right hand lane and take Port Tunnel (Southbound Toll €10 6am - 10am Mon-Fri & €3 All Other Times Including Public Holidays / Northbound Toll €10 4pm - 7pm Mon-Fri & €3 All Other Times Including Public Holidays).
• After the toll, continue past The O2 concert venue on right and cross East Link Toll Bridge.
• Soon after passing through the toll booths turn right at the roundabout.
• Continue to the second set of traffic lights, facing “Maxol” petrol/gas station.
• Travel straight across, beside “Star” Office Supplies, down Cranfield Place to T junction.
• Turn left then immediate right onto Newbridge Avenue.
• Continue to mini roundabout facing Marian College.
• You will see AVIVA Stadium on your right.
• Turn left onto Herbert Road, and Sandymount Hotel is on the right.
Lansdowne DART rail station is within five minutes.